Wednesday 14 September 2011

NYC Fashion Week : Tuesday 13th September

Without a doubt, my favourite collection from this day was Herve Leger. I am such a fan of how he does bodycon dresses. They are unlike anyone else and the high street should really start noting how to incorporate his design style into their collections. I'd be out buying one in a shit. He uses metallics in a way too that looks classy, not tacky.





Rad Hourani I have mentioned before for his innovative coats. Though not very commercial, I decided to note him for his interesting and futuristic dress shapes.



For a softer look, my favourite feminine collection was by Narciso Rodriquez. His floating white sheer dresses were particularly worth noticing as well as his colour blocking techniques.




Sorry it has been a short entry today! I have had a very busy day at work and can barely focus anymore :(

No comments:

Post a Comment