Monday 19 September 2011

London Fashion Week: Sunday 18th September




I was a little disappointed with Topshop uniques SS12 collection. I look forward to this show every season and it wasn't what I expected. However, saying that, there were clearly some outstanding pieces within the collection. They seemed to be following this on going tribal theme trend and created some unusual shape dresses and jumpsuits to reflect their own version of this. I quite liked the aesthetics of
some of the prints too.




In contrast, Mulberry was toned down with pastel colours and delicate embellishments. In the audience was Kate Moss and Kristen Stewart and Moss described the collection as being fabulous or fantastic or something along those lines.  There were genuinely some very beautiful pieces in this collection, particularly the first image I have shown. I'd die for that dress.




I really thought Matthew Williamsons collection was gorgeous this year. Its so feminine and wearable and has pieces that  any woman would want to wear. Also, I love the colour palette he has used.

No comments:

Post a Comment