Saturday 17 September 2011

London Fashion Week: Friday 16th September

Yesssss, so excited . London Fashion week is here ! I started looking through all the designers collection today for Friday and was finding it impossible to pick who I wanted to blog about. I did manage to narrow it down, with a lot of difficulty, to four of my favourites that kicked off the week.




Sass and Bide always manage to come up with something amazing. They seem to be able to put exotic inspired embellishments, with prints and then slinky, sexy pieces together and still make a cohesive collection. You can see their signature style in their for definite with the shapes of the pieces and the embellishments they have used.



Another great duo of designers would be Felder Felder. How chic and edgy are some of these looks? I mean these could easily translate into wearable pieces and the prints they have used are absolutely to die for.




Kit Willow definite had the most rock and roll inspired, dramatic pieces on the Friday. I love these looks. There some really interesting draping going on in the garments. A lot of PVC has been used but it is far from looking trashy because its been teamed with some really great pieces with an elegance to them.



Jean-Pierre Braganza was the geometric king of the catwalk but you have to look at the entire collection to understand what I mean.. Geometry has gone from just being on prints, to being in the actual cut of some of the garments and I think that's a really interesting idea.

I've seen a few collections today but they're not all up yet so I haven't been able to view them all. Can't wait to see them all though and tomorrows line up is fab.




Just had to update this blog with these designs from Alice Palmer. Theyre gorgeous

No comments:

Post a Comment