Monday 5 September 2011

How they do it in Australia

I think Australia should be acknowledged a lot more for its design talents. We hear a lot about the Italians, the British, the Americans and the French, but Australia is home to a lot of talent.


Alice McCall does some feminine designs with a modern take on a vintage look. To be honest, I die for this dress. I think I will be scanning the internet at all corners until I find it. The colour and the detail is beautiful and yet it's a casual piece at the same time.




StyleStalker is a bit more well known and again, showcases some stylish and elegant pieces. Inspired by young Hollywood and 90s grunge, this collection is adorable and edgy at the same time.


Maurie and Eve add a unique twist to their garments but still remain feminine. All pieces are wearable and different to things you will have seen on the highstreet


We are Handsome are theeeee best choice for swimwear, with their exotic, animal themed prints creating unique looks and inspiring garments world wide.

Lonely Hearts provide a more rock chick vibe. I love their clothes. To work for someone like these one day would be a gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment