Wednesday 1 February 2012

Vogue Paris and Versace Dinner Party

In celebration of their new 'Etoile De la Mer' sunglasses collection, Versace and Vogue Paris hosted a dinner party with fashion elite in celebration. I was too busy gawping at the outfits that were worn to the event and feeling a deep sense of jealousy! 


Emmanuelle Alt, Editor in Chief of Vogue Paris wore this absolutely stunning cardigan. I have never seen anything like it before but I'm hoping Topshop or someone pick up on this design immediately. SO much intricate detail has gone into the designing that whoever came up with it must be a style genius ! I'm not sure who she is wearing but I hope I find out !


Famous models get to wear the best clothes ! Karlie Kloss, Karmen Padaru and Arizona Muse all wear embellished Versace dresses . Karlies mint green version is a show stopper !


Diane Kruger is one of my favourites at the moment for celeb style. Here she wears a gorgeous printed Versace dress, 


Delphine Chaneac from Gossip Girl keeps its cool in  this ultra chic leather mac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment