Thursday 26 January 2012

Couture Fashion Week: Wednesday

The final day in Paris and there were two designers who really stood out to me. Of course there was Valentino, because I pretty much worship anything Valentino do these days and again, it was very similiar to the ready to wear with the lace/vintage-esque theme. It was like a modern day Mary Antoinette and very classic. Usually classic isn't my thing but Valentino make you want everything they produce.







My favourite however was surprisingly Elie Saab. Their last collection RTW I thought was okay, but a bit too bright coloured for me. This one was very similiar to Valentinos but I guess there was just something about it I liked a little more. A crazy amount of work went into every single piece in this collection you can really tell.













Well, NYC Fashion week starts on the 9th Feb and hence soon to come another four solid weeks of catwalk blogging !

No comments:

Post a Comment