Monday 31 October 2011

Dear Santa, Please bring me Versace....

On the 17th November, Donnatella Versace officially launches her collection for H&M. Its right to be wary when high end designers produce for the highstreet. We've seen a few that have been complete flops but as if Versace would ever do something disappointing. I've seen the collection online today and let me just say I am quite willing to save up all my christmas money and my loan to buy one of the pieces. Completely and utterly in Love.







This is just a cross section of outfits that have been designed for the store. Hello Black leather dress with studded details. You will be mine. The hot pink version would also be mine if I didn't have red hair. It would ALL be mine if I could afford it. Love the Orange, yellow and pink dress too which is more in my price range. What an amazing collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment