Thursday 9 December 2010

Gok Wan

I'm so excited that Friday and Saturday I'm doing work experience for Gok Wans fashion fix. It should be really interesting though i'm quite nervous considering this will be my first ever work placement in the fashion industry and the biggest thing that scares me is messing up or disappointing. I hope that I do well, I hate letting people down.
Other than that, it has been a crazy week of deadlines with today being digital design and Garment technology. Jaskiren and Sophie created the dress, whilst I completed most of the research work for the journal and we all put a group effort into design and pattern cutting. The dress and the journal have both turned out really well. The below image shows the final dressed design. Our theme followed a vintage trend and we look into Topshop as our company we were designing for, aiming at that particular target audience.

No comments:

Post a Comment