Thursday 30 December 2010

The first post Christmas buy

So, I got a lot of vouchers and money to spend following Christmas and I could have easily blown it all today. Actually, I found myself being anxious to save up and didn't end up buying much. Though, I have got the perfect outfit for New Years Eve ( I'm going to have to get a picture of it for you). I only had to buy one item to pair with some I already had so avoided putting a massive dent in my back account for a change.

I can't find the image on the Topshop website, but I bought a tres chic Vintage looking top made out of creamy brown lace, translucent with short sleeves that have an interesting look. Im going to pair it with a textured black body con high waisted skirt, black tights, heels, and a little black vintage belt with a gold buckle and a gold antique looking necklace. Hopefully it will convey the Vintage but edgy look that I try to go for. I was looking for a pair of Leather high waisted shorts but any I saw were way out of my price range for today.

I don't actually know what is going down exactly for New Years Eve yet. Everything is up in the air at the moment so I should probably stop blogging and get on with making some calls :)

Happy New Year xo

No comments:

Post a Comment