Monday 20 December 2010

Dreaming of Paris

Mmmm just think that in seven weeks time, I will be in Paris for my 20th birthday. I love it that my birthday falls in February because that means I shall vouchers galore from Christmas to go clothes shopping for a good cause. I'm getting excited constantly surfing the net for all the goodies I wanna get. Paris is obviously one of the most chic capitals in the world, so I need to look good and sophisticated. Here's a few things I was thinking about. If a lot of them are from Topshop, please excuse me, but I always ask for tons of vouchers for there for Christmas.

First of all, I definitely need a new coat or two. It gets a lot colder in January and February and I haven't yet been able to buy a new one. The two trends that are luring me in right now is the camel coat and the military cape. Might get one of each if i'm lucky enough to afford it.

Definitely a unique buy :) Its from ohmyfrock.com and so far, I've not seen anyone with one like it. Plus its a lot cheaper than I've seen in coats on the high street. Will only cosy me around the £50 mark when including  package and posting.

Now, If I am going camel coloured for a coat, the cape is going to have to be in a different one. As I don't wear brights, I am thinking black or navy. This one is £85 from Topshop

I've seen a lot of girls around wearing shirts, especially in sheers. I'm thinking a black sheet shirt, with my camel tapered trousers, thin black leather belt and maybe braces (if I can find some decent ones, not like the ones today which were terrible and cannot physically be worn) Again, sheer shirts can be found in Topshop. This one at £38 is quite unusual cos of its back as well. Must have !

I do have a love for graphic print tops. You see them all over, it's just about finding the right one. This one from Urban outfitters £35, would look pretty cool with a patterned high waisted skirt or shorts or even just with leggings and my tweed blazer


I'll be back soon to post some more ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment