Thursday 2 December 2010

Deadline is nearly over :)

Just got a few days until Tuesday to hand in all my design development work, and then next friday it will all be over. I've just finished my illustrations for Martin Margiela but I'm not too sure how I feel about them :/ I think they definitely looked better in my development journal as I'm not that great at photoshop.

I mean some of them would definitely look a lot better if I could have added more detail onto them, but they took me seven hours to do and I just didn't know how.
   Anyway, other exciting news. I got my first reply about a placement from a London Fashion magazine called "Fashion Insider" , so I could possibly be getting an interview which is really exciting. Im also thinking about applying for the charity "RAG" fashion show with my designs, as I just saw an e-mail about it on the Portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment