Monday 23 May 2011

Style Icons

Though I'd update with some of the celebrities who's style I have always adored!

Mary-Kate Olsen is absolutely beautiful without a doubt and teams Vintage and designer together, not to mention having two clothing lines of her own. She rocks this boho/gothic look which is so unique and original and she does it extremely well





Alexa Chung-Indie Goddess. I've always had a thing for the Indie Chic look at the Queen of it is definitely Alexa Chung. Whats perfect about it too is it is so simple and easy to style up your own look from. I love the lace cardigan in the first image and I believe they're doing some like that in New Look at the moment



Kate Moss. The original style icon I think. I think many celebrities looks all originate from her. She rocked the Vintage, boho, rock chick, indie and each celebrity seems to have stemmed somewhere from her. 




I could go on with more pictures but I'd totally fill up the blog til nobody could be bothered reading anymore. Check out the styles of Chloe Sevigny, Zooey Deschanel, Ashley Olsen, Emma Watson and Coco Rocha.

No comments:

Post a Comment