Tuesday 24 May 2011

Fashion Futures Project

Sorry the images are absolutely awful, I lost my memory stick with the original PDFS on it so images are a bit rubbish. I just wanted to show some of the work I did for my Fashion Futures Project. I was really proud of it, despite the mark not being what I wanted. But I came out with 69% overall for design development which is great. Shame that 1% more would have got me that First!

Underneath are a few of my design development pages. The idea was they were garments that could transform from one silhouette to another but the catch was the silhouettes had to be from the trends A/W 11/12 and Spring/Summer 12. This was my solution to the sustainable design project. The idea was that people wanted longer lasting clothes but also wanted to be in fashion. I chose Zara as my company as they are known well for fast fashion and I wanted to do something to change that perception.



My final illustrations can be seen underneath. They were constructed on Illustrator then shaded afterwards with pencil. I definitely thought they looked quite professional and improved on last semesters illustration attempt.


No comments:

Post a Comment