Friday 16 December 2011

Clothes Show Live

About two weeks late, but I finally uploaded the pictures I took at Clothes Show Live this year and thought I'd share some of my favourites on my blog.


Red Carpet Designer Collection


Red Carpet Designer Collection


Red Carpet Designer Collection




Red Carpet Designer Collection


New Look Show


New Look Show


New Look Show


New Look Show


Fashion Theatre: Street Wear


Fashion Theatre: Womenswear with Jade Thompson from Top Model


Fashion Theatre: Womenswear

Was a really good day in all though I didn't get much shopping done from being too busy running from Catwalk to Catwalk. Did manage to meet Mitzee, Riley and Ethan from Hollyoaks though (L)


Please ignore my horrible face ! My outfit is leather trousers from Topshop and a embellished collar sleeveless shirt from Miso at Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment