Saturday 20 August 2011

Oh, hi Jessica Stam

I was watching The Rachel Zoe Project the other day (series 2) and oh my days, I remembered my girl crush on Jessica Stam. The girl is absolutely phenomenal. It always makes me jealous seeing how stunning she is. What I like the best though is just how amazing she is to style because she brings such an edgy and unique look to any shoot.  The first time I saw her was in this editorial by Patrick Demarchelier. I have the whole damn spread on my bedroom wall back at my Dads.

Just. Simply. Gorgeous. Styling is also absolute perfection with the vintage appearing body shut and Striped wrap. In the words of Rachel Zoe, I literally die for this.



She works glamorous, edgy, casual- you name it. Put anything on her and it just works.

Although Galliano isn't exactly my favourite person at the moment, he rocked it Fall 2009 and Jessica Stam is the only person who could pull off this look



No comments:

Post a Comment